No, not a vapid millennial but a 65 yr old guy who loves rock.
Stuff you won’t see
1. Country- too many guys in cowboy hats and tight jeans, everything sounds the same
2. Rap- dreadful shit by dudes who, unlike me, choose to wear pants low, shoot people, and hate women
1. Enter Sandman-Metallica
2. Losing my religion- R.E.M.
3. Pretty Woman-Roy Orbison
4. St. Stephen-Grateful Dead
5. Funeral for a friend- Elton John
6. Interstate Love Song- Stone Temple Pilots
7. This year’s girl- Elvis Costello
8. No other love- John Legend
9. Psychotic Reaction-Count Five
10. Woman-James Gang
Substitutions are welcome, but in reality, it is my list, so all my stuff will stay in the long run